Saturday, January 05, 2008

The best laid plans...

I had a great post all ready to write about the Seattle Wedding Show. I spent my morning trolling the aisles with my friend (the bride) and her mother. It was a wonderful post, full of witty observations. This, unfortunately, is not that post. Instead, this is my moment to honor a wonderful woman who passed away this morning. Growing up if I wasn't in my own home, I was over at hers, playing with her kids. She was funny and wacky and maybe just a little crazy. She was sick for a long time, and still she died too young. She'll be missed by everyone who had the good fortune to knew her.

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Erin. :-( Knowing of an illness or not, it's never an easy thing to have to deal with.

Christina

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

I'm so sorry, Erin! Big hugs!
Shannon

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Kelli Estes said...

Erin, I'm sorry you lost someone so special to you. Even if you were expecting it, I know it is still hard.

My thoughts are with you.

Hugs,
Kelli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home