Thursday, February 21, 2008

At a loss...

Sadly, I'm at a loss for what to write about today. Do I tell you about the movie marathon Serena and I had on Tuesday night (The Simpson's Movie, Martian Child, and Becoming Jane)? Do I tell you about all the lovely books I bought last night, when all I went into the store for was a magazine picture for the new haircut I want (didn't find a picture, still don't know what I want)?
Do I tell you all that books are the new crack? I mean seriously, did I need to buy five books, just because if I bought four the 5th was free? Did I even need one, considering the number waiting to be read (library books, people! And books borrowed from friends)? No, I didn't. But still I stock-piled my arms up with the latest and greatest (almost all of which I've actually been waiting for...but what's so new about that?). On the upside, I was finally able to track down the latest Jill Shalvis (highly ellusive), which makes me happy.
I could tell you about how I changed acupuncturists. Wanna know why? Really? You do? Okay, I'll tell you. I changed acupuncturists because it creeped me out that when I responded well to the treatments, the man told me it must be because Jesus loved me.
Yup. You read that correctly.
Needless to say it was one straw too many (The Christian rock music playing in the office didn't help), so I switched to a new guy. One who offers me tea when I walk in. One who only sticks me once or twice in the wrist, instead of six or seven times.
One who doesn't cause pain.
I know!! I can tell you about how well the writing is going. I'm ever so close to page 50. I can practically taste it! But don't take my word for it. Stay tuned for the updated progress meter (currently being built, so show some patience people!), to prove just how far I've come.
Or I could just tell you that I have three wonderful, joyous (tax filled) days of break left and I plan to enjoy each and every one of them.
Yeah. I think I'll tell you about that...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home