Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cross your fingers...

My book has disappeared. Or at least, the file for it has. Stupid Erin, I don't have a recent back up (of the last 72+ pages). My computer refuses to recognize my flash drive, but doesn't show any evidence of what could have corrupted it. So cross your finger it's just my computer being stupid, and then when I go to work tomorrow my work computer will miraculously open the file.
And if it doesn't work? Pray that the re-written 72+ pages are as good as the originals...if not better.
Not to mention, please take my advice...don't do as I did. Back-up your files in at least two different ways...it may be a pain, but you'll be thankful you did.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Fingers AND toes crossed for you, Erin! :-( Nothing like a writer's worst nightmare!!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

Gack. I am shuddering with horror on your behalf. Let us know what happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home