Sunday, May 18, 2008

Good Times, Good Friends

I love book signings. There's something about gathering together readers and writers in celebration of a new book. My insides go all warm and fuzzy. I love it even more when the author hosting the event is a friend of mine.
Last week Jane Porter celebrated the release of her latest title, Mrs. Perfect. I've already begun reading, and I love it. Jane's writing is very honest, very open and very emotional.

Several friends, both new and old, joined me to celebrate the launch. Here are some photos from the signing and the after party.
Here I am with the ever fabulous, Keira Soleore. I love this gal. She has so much energy and a true love of books.
Plus, she makes me laugh.

Here are Carolynn E., Jenn Stewart, Kelli Estes, me, Christina Arbini, and Neely (a fellow Jane fan). These ladies kept me laughing from the time I sat down, to the time I finally left.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

Nothing better than a book party!

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Hey, Erin, pop over to my blog. I have a surprise for you. :-)

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Keira Soleore said...

OMG. Thank you, dear. I'm deeply honored.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Keira Soleore said...

PS: I've added you to my blogroll.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Eileen, I couldn't agree with you more. I love a good book party.

Keira, I said only the truth. You rock!

Christina, wahoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home