Friday, May 30, 2008

What I'm reading...

Time for an update on what I'm reading...and what I'm anxiously waiting for.
in the land of Just Finished we have:
-If the Shoe Fits by Stephanie Rowe (author of Date Me Baby, One More Time). Very fun story, but closer to a chick-lit than her paranormal romances.
-Mrs. Perfect by Jane Porter. Loved it! Jane just grows better and better as a writer. I love her books.
What I'm reading right now:
-The Host by Stephanie Meyer. I love her Twilight series, and can't wait for Breaking Dawn. But in the meantime she's thoroughly sucked me in with The Host.
What's up next:
-Superb and Sexy by Jill Shalvis. It's just released, and I'm off to the store asap.
-gods in Alabama by Joshilyn Jackson. Shannon loaned me this one with fabulous recommendations.
-Body Language by Suzanne Brockmann. It's a re-print, but it's perfect to tide me over until her next Troubleshooters book.

As always there are a ton more...I just can't keep up with it all.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I bought The Host too. Haven't read it yet, let me know if it's really great! I have read all the Twilight series, and I agree, they're really good. I also read the new Charlaine Harris in like 3 days, and that's really good too, though I hate having yet another unresolved ending... Currently reading a book by Tracy Slatton called Immortal. Very good! I'm so glad school has winded down to the point that I have time to read again!- Ms. G

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

So many good books- so little TIME!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Erin said...

I know! And I keep getting more. Shannon gifted me with Sarah Addison Allen's latest book, The Sugar Queen, for my birthday. The pile will never end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home