Friday, July 25, 2008

More book fun...

While I'm scrambling to get in as much writing as my hands will allow this summer, I have plenty of books to look foward to. This is my favorite time of year (at least, for this year), thanks to releases from some of my favorite authors. Not to mention the Literacy Signing at Nationals. I'll be in book heaven!
In the meantime, here are some titles you should check out:
Into the Fire by Suzanne Brockmann - I can't wait for this one. The return of many of my favorite characters promise a fabulous read.
Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon - need I say more? Fans have waited years for Ash's story, and our wait is almost over. It's also why you may not hear from me much the week after the conference. The book is around 900 pages...so I'll be busy for a few days.
So while I'm in my happy place, what are you reading?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home