Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Your name is really familiar...

All through conference fellow writers said this. No one every knew where they'd heard it, but they assured me it was all good.
I'm choosing to believe them.
The upside of all this is that apparently my name is becoming more familiar in the writing world. More people are recognizing it and the circle is widening. I'll take it!
Of course, here I am several weeks later and I'm still wondering where they heard my name before. Unfortunately it's a mystery I'll have to leave for another day.
***
In other news check out the page count meter! I realize I haven't updated it in a while, but you can see why. I've been hard at work scrambling toward the finish in Cherry Adair's "Write the Damn Book" Challenge. I have vowed to finish my current WiP, even though I'm dying to get started on my next project...one I know will absolutely rock. One that whispers to me in my sleep. One that's guaranteed to make folks at my coffee shop look at me sideways when they catch me laughing to myself as I write.
We're also gearing up for the new school year, which means trainings along with prepping my classroom. Nothing like a little time pressure to get the blood pumping...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

I talk about you all the time. In a positive way of course. Can't wait to hear about your new projects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home