Saturday, September 27, 2008

We're all winners here...

It's time to throw a party. Which I'm doing tonight, but it's not in my honor. Tonight's my friend R's bachelorette party, and it's going to be fun, if I do say so myself. And I do.
But I should throw a party for myself because I'm done! I finished writing manuscript #5, and I'm doing a little celebratory dancing around my apartment (of course, that may be attributed to the caffeinated latte I had for breakfast, too).
And our last reason to celebrate? Why, I'm announcing the winner of my contest of course. The winner of this week's contest is Ruth! So Ruth, please email me at erin @ erineisenberg. net with your full name and mailing address, and I'll get these books out to you as soon as possible. Congratulations!
And since there are no real losers here at my blog, check back next month for another contest! It's sure to bring out the Scottish in you.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

Congrats on the completed manuscript!!! I think this calls for drinks at ECWC. Sat. night?

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Are you going to allow your mother to read this manuscript? And I too would like to hear how to take people in their mid-late 70's to the zoo....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home