Saturday, October 11, 2008

Books, books everywhere...

Why is it that my TBR pile never seems to shrink? It only grows. Exponentially.
Which is why even though I've read several of the books I brought back with me from Nationals, I still have more than my fair share waiting to be read.
Books like The Queen's Bastard by C.E. Murphy, and The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. But they'll have to wait while I finish off Tempted by the Night, Elizabeth Boyle's latest.

***Be sure to check back next week for the story of this year's Emerald City Conference, or how I spent my weekend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

It was soooo good to see you. I trust you are taking good care of my green shawl. : )

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Erin said...

It was wonderful seeing you too. The green shawl misses you terribly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home