Friday, October 24, 2008

Life returns to normal...I hope.

The last month of my life has been a complete whirlwind, followed by a tornado. The first month of school is always hectic, but for some reason, this month seemed crazier. Is it because we started two weeks late, so the Jewish Holidays that would have fallen in the 5th and 6th weeks of school, actually fell in the 3rd and 4th? Or is it that the Emerald City Writers Conference also fell during that first month? Maybe it's the wedding I happily agreed to act as bridesmaid for...
Either way, I took it all on this month, and came out limping.
Now that it's all over, it's back to work, ladies and gents. Back to my newest book, a YA set in a small college town. Back to parent conferences (they start next week).
Back to blogging.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home