Monday, February 16, 2009

At what point

Does it become possible you have too many books waiting to be read? Is it when they start to teater on your shelf? Or when they actually fall out? How about when your guy mentions the clutter in your apartment (in a nice way of course), but is pointedly looking at your books?
Or is it simply impossible to have too many waiting to be read?
Valentine's Day brought with it movies and booksignings (and of course, with those signings, more books). The ever fabulous Dona Sarkar, Alexis Morgan, Pat White, Shelli Stevens and Lacy Dane teamed up for a special signing. Of course I couldn't leave without buy one or two...or four.
So many books to read...but which one first?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

Oh I feel your pain. It is possible I'll be buried alive under books.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Yeah, I could ski down my TBR pile.
:)
G.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Genella welcome to my blog. Make sure to stop by again :)
I knew you'd all feel my pain. So many books, so little time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home