Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hot stuff...

Welcome to the Seattle Metro area, where the average temp has hovered in or near the 80's for the last couple of weeks. Yesterday may have hit 90. This kind of weather usually only hits for a few days every summer, before returning us to our normal low to mid-70's. This year, it's lingering.
While admittedly I'm not a hot-weather kind of gal, I've been loving this weather. Gorgeous weather means early morning bike rides, long walks, evening walks, and lazy afternoons on my balconey reading and watching the air.
Amidst all this relaxation, I've managed to get in some crucial revision time on my YA, as well as begun to play with an idea for my next manuscript. I'm beyond excited to start that project. It's going to be a lot of fun to write, and a bit of a return to some of my favorite styles of writing.
This weekend brings visitors to town, good food, and maybe even a festival or two.
What are your plans?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Oooh, Erin - I'm down with the mid-70's weather! The older I get, 80's is just too dang hot. :)

All the best with your next project - I love that stage.

:)
G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home