Thursday, July 23, 2009

Save the School of Gallantry Series

Frequent readers of this blog know I love to share what I'm reading. Even more, I love to support other writers...especially those I can count among my friends. Delilah Marvelle is one of those writers. She's the author of the deliciously sexy Mistress of Pleasure, one of my top recommendations from last year.
Her next book, Lord of Pleasure, will release Aug. 4th, and you know I'll be at the store waiting to bang the door down.
Unfortunately, her publisher has decided to end this decadent series...which means Lord of Pleasure will be the last in the School of Gallantry. But maybe, if we all go and buy a copy, it doesn't have to be the last.
So August 4th, get thee to the bookstore to purchase Lord of Pleasure by Delilah Marvelle. You won't regret it!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

Bang the door down huh? Slip of the tongue? : )

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

LOL, Eileen!
LoP sounds great!
:)
G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home