Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthday musings...

Everyone knows by now how much I love celebrating birthdays. Not just mine, but anyone else's too. I believe in celebrating for the entire month if I can get away with it. This is sad, really, because I really don't like having to actually plan it all. I'd much rather that took care of itself.
Last year's birthday was the big 3-0, and I clearly took this to mean big changes. So, let's recap what-all I did in my 30th year:
-Bought a condo
-Moved into condo
-Finished another manuscript
-Started (slowly) to work on manuscript number 7
-Completed my National Boards (though I won't know results for 6 more months)
-Turned in Maisy the Milan for MayBelle the Forester
-Got engaged
-Began to plan a wedding
You know, when I look at it this way it becomes painfully obvious why I'm so excited for Summer Vacation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home