Friday, December 10, 2010

Really?

Are you sure it's December? What do you mean it's almost the middle of the month? Yikes! So much to get done, and I'm not even talking Chanukah, since that ended yesterday. Nope, we're talking finishing touches people. The wedding is so close I can see the lights of it shining over the horizon. They are big, red, and flashing lights, warning me not about marriage, but about the myriad of tiny little details I need to put on this thing.
Details that frankly no one will notice if they are or aren't there. That's probably why I've left them this long. I'm not a detail person, I'm more of a big picture kind of gal.

How about you? Do you like to focus in on the minutae? Or are you more of a whole shebang kind of person?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

While I understand the worry...don't. The wedding will be lovely, even if you're "missing" some detail you felt had to be perfect (with the exception of the groom, the rings, and the Rabbi, everything else is expendable).

Just look forward to it and enjoy!

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

I'm a big picture girl. Best advice I got from my grandma when I was doing the pre-wedding worry: As long as at the end of the day you are actually married and you are happy to be married to that person, then the day went perfectly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home