Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Is it supposed to smell that way?


I stopped tonight for tea with a friend. The tea list, as I believe they should all be, was quite long, with oodles of options. So I took a chance and ordered the Scottish Breakfast tea. I like English Breakfast, and Irish Breakfast is my morning tea of choice. But Scottish Breakfast tea? I'd never heard of it.
Was it supposed to smell that way? They warned me it had smokey flavor. But I couldn't place it. The smell was somewhere between Beef Jerky and Bacon. It tasted like normal tea. But something about the smell just didn't fit. I'm pretty sure my tea is not supposed to smell like bacon. I realize they are both technically breakfast foods, but still...c'mon!

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Testing

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still testing...

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More testing?

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee! I kind of like this. What is the test? Did I win yet?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

CMA Testing

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

" Is it supposed to smell that way?" next to a picture of the lower portion of a man in a kilt. Very amusing.



David

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Erin said...

And just for that, I had to go and change it. Sheesh...I sooooo did not mean it that way.

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still testing? Can I win this yet?

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Testing STILL. I hate this Beta Blogger thing already! Grrrrrr.

Christina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home