Friday, December 22, 2006

I've been tagged!

I feel like I've answered these before, but maybe not. So, here we go, just in case you forgot...

Four jobs I've had (in no particular order):
  1. file clerk at law firm
  2. software librarian
  3. barista
  4. teacher
<>Four places I've lived (sorry for the lack of excitement here):
  1. Southfield, MI
  2. Farmington Hills, MI
  3. Ann Arbor, MI
  4. Seattle, WA (and a few cities around it)
<>Four favorite foods:
  1. chicken soup (homemade)
  2. tuna noodle casserole
  3. chicken pad thai
  4. noodle kugel

Four movies I could watch over and over:

  1. The Princess Bride (I second this one!)
  2. Serenity
  3. Return of the Jedi
  4. When Harry Met Sally

Four TV shows I enjoy:

  1. Bones (my new obsession)
  2. Firefly (oh, wait, are these supposed to be on the air still?)
  3. Eureka (when I can find it)
  4. House

Four Places I've Traveled:

  1. Paris, France
  2. Edinburgh, Scotland
  3. Israel
  4. Dublin, Ireland

Four websites I go to (almost) daily (sorry, they're almost all blogs):

  1. Ms. K
  2. my email
  3. Jill Shalvis's blog
  4. My school's sharepoint site

Four people I'm tagging to do this too:And for fun I'm going to add the following:

  1. Ms. K.
  2. Megan
  3. Heather
  4. Jill S.
And the questions added by Kristian...

Four books I re-read in 2006:

  1. Braced2Bite by Serena Robar
  2. the autobiography of Rosa Parks
  3. This Heart of Mine by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
  4. Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Four new authors I tried in 2006:

  1. Steffi Davis, Smart Boys & Fast Girls
  2. Nikki Burnham, Royally Jacked
  3. Alexis Morgan, Dark Protector and Dark Defender
  4. Rachel Lee, The Ilduin Trilogy

Four books to re-read in 2007:
  1. Knight of Darkness, Kinley MacGregor
  2. Dark Side of the Moon, Sherrilyn Kenyon
  3. Thunderbird Falls, CE Murphy
  4. Enslave Me Sweetly, Gena Showalter
Four new authors to try in 2007:
  1. Shannon McKelden (and not just because she's one of my dearest friends)
  2. Barack Obama (I really want to read his latest)
  3. Shelley Munro
  4. Cheyenne McCray

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home