Friday, May 18, 2007

Life is looking up...

I'm not going to complain. Nope, not me. Especially when...
  • I received my contract for next year. Yes, I'm once again employed.
  • Ms. K. took me to dinner for my birthday. Mmmm, yummy Greek food, and an extra yummy dessert. Even if I can't pronounce what it was.
  • Tomorrow I'm off to the Pacific Science Center with the rest of the 5th grade team, as well as a few students who won an afternoon with us at the school auction.
  • Sunday is my birthday tea party. A handful of friends, cookies (the batter is in the fridge as we speak), brownies, mandel bread, and an assortment of teas.
  • Monday is Tiaras.
  • Tuesday is dinner with my family.
  • Wednesday, well don't have any plans for the actual day of my birth, other than praying my father doesn't call at 2:45 a.m., just to sing. I'd rather he wait until a more normal hour.

So there are my happy thoughts. What are yours?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home