Monday, May 07, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Parlez-vous Francais?
There is a section on the blogger main page that allows me to change the language of my blog. Occasionally I contemplate doing this. I think about what would happen if my blog suddently went to French. Then I realized that very few of my readers would actually know what the heck it said, since most don't speak French, let alone read it. And I realize that most of you would realize just how odd I am, and run for the hills.
So we'll stay with English. It's just easier.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Oh la la, francais! I would love it! (Just so I could practice my HS and college french and prepare for my next trip to the city of light, love and all sorts of goodness!)

BTW, TAG! Top ten ways to spend a rare sunny day--like today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home