Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Top Ten Ways to Spend a Sunny Day...

The last several days have been sunny, an absolute blessing after a winter of dull, gray, rainy weather. So in honor of the sun, and Dona's post, here are my top 10 ways to spend a sunny day...
  1. Biking...sunny weather is perfect for a nice long ride with Mom.
  2. Sitting on my porch with a good book and a glass of ice tea.
  3. Walking around Greenlake. It's a lake. It's a circle. What more can I say?
  4. Taking my grandparent's boat out on the lake. Since I moved out here, this one happens way less frequently.
  5. Taking a blanket out to Greenlake, along with some writing or a good book.
  6. Walking along the waterfront. Whether it's the Sound or the Lake, it's relaxing and gorgeous.
  7. People watching at any of the above places.
  8. A picnic. Granted I hate bugs, and believe me there will be a post on that later, but packing a picnic lunch or dinner and taking it out to a park to eat? Divine.
  9. Sunsets. Sunsets after a sunny day are just about the most beautiful thing I've seen.
  10. Sitting outside at a cafe with an iced latte or iced tea, a good friend and lots of laughter.

So how about you? What do you love to do on a sunny day?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Amy said...

call me if you come out to Greenlake and want company :)

Amy

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

No kidding on the nice days lately. Marymoor, anyone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home