Thursday, August 02, 2007

I have a problem.

A big one...one that I know many of you share with me.
Hello, my name is Erin, and I'm a book-a-holic.
*sigh*
I just checked my TBR pile, and not including books that I should read but will probably never get to, I have 27 books waiting to be read. Three more I've started and would like to finish. One that I'm actively reading.
And this doesn't even include the books I bought for my class that I should try to read.
You'd think with all these books to read, I'd be all set...but I'm not. This month alone three books come out by some of my favorites:
  • Force of Nature by Suzanne Brockmann
  • Devil May Cry by Sherrilyn Kenyon (This is one of those times I wish I still lived in Michigan. She's having a Midnight release party at the Borders Headquarters Store in Ann Arbor on Monday night.)
  • Blacklisted by Gena Showalter

*sigh* I really have a problem.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Wow, your number sounds a heck of a lot more attainable than mine. Currently have closer to 200+ of all the books in my TBR pile. I think it's about time someone just puts me on an island somewhere with just me and my books. That's about the only way I think I'll get through them all, especially considering that eye-twitching number hasn't stopped me from ordering even more from Amazon. I believe that sickness is one of the side-effects of being a writer. :-)

Christina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home