Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bits of randomness...

Found the phone. Don't ask where it was, it's too embarrassing.
Made a fabulous dinner! I love good food, and the fact that I cooked it rather than sticking a meal into the microwave? Definitely worth notice.
I read a wonderful book over the weekend, Jane Porter's latest ODD MOM OUT. This might be her best book yet. I felt a very strong connection with the community Jane set the book in. Plus, one of the major storylines in the book is the daughter's goal of popularity...a goal I witness on a regular basis working in an elementary school. So go out, buy the book and enjoy!
Thursday is curriculum night. I get to stand up in front of a roomful of parents and beg for one of them to become our room parent. Not fair!
I've started revisions. They're going slowly during the week, but I'm hoping to make up the time on the weekends.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home