Monday, September 17, 2007

Dude, where's my phone??

I've somehow managed to lose my cell phone somewhere in my not so vast apartment. There are only so many place I would have left it, and I checked all them. I even tried calling myself, only like the battery saving genius I apparently am, I turned it off. I remember turning it off. I remember flipping it open at 10:08pm last night and pushing the button to shut it down. It's what I did afterward I can't seem to place. The really sad part is I don't even like phones in general all that much, and yet I'm going through some kind of withdrawal or something.
But I believe in positive energy. I'm positive it's around here somewhere.
So if you see my cell phone, please tell it I'm searching for it. I promise to treat it well, charge it regularly and only use it for the greater good...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you check the pockets of whatever you were wearing last night?

I hope you find it soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home