Thursday, September 13, 2007

Random thoughts...

  • I have a new cd from Megan. Yay! Can't wait to listen
  • The Buffy Season 8 comic makes me happy. It's not the same as a new show, but it'll do.
  • New season of Grey's, Bones, House start soon. Yippee!
  • Third Grade rocks! The kids are great, and the curriculum is right up my alley.
  • L'shana tova! Welcome to a new year. This is one of my favorite holidays. Is it the apples? The honey? The big group meals? Maybe all of the above?
  • There might actually be something to this whole go to the gym, eat right business. The vote's still out, but something might be there.
  • Proxy votes are good, especially on Jewish holidays.
  • September means the return of chapter meetings. Yay! Susan Mallery's talk about increasing productivity was inspiring. Now I just have to finish printing up the last 100 pages of my manuscript so I can get started on revisions.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home