Saturday, September 01, 2007

You must not know me real well...

It dawned on me the other day how well I've managed to fool some people. Most of you know me as rather serious at times, often intense and a worrier. You know when I'm nervous and need you to call me out on it. You know when to steer clear, or just steer me toward food.
However I've clearly managed to fool my co-workers into believing I'm some kind of mild-mannered, easy going, go with the flow kind of gal. They think I have no worries and that everything is ready to go.
Wow, they couldn't be further from the truth. Maybe it's because they are way more nervous than I am? Or maybe I've gotten really good at faking it? Or is it that I'm actually not all that worried about the first week of school?
I'm really not sure which one it is, I only know I've got them thinking I'm full of confidence and utterly relaxed. Go me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home