Saturday, October 06, 2007

Giving back...

A few weeks back I went shopping with Serena, in an attempt to augment my fall wardrobe (ie. New School Clothes). Now remember, shopping is very much not my forte. By about the fifth pair of pants I'm usually ready to cry. I even promised Serena ahead of time that I wouldn't try on any pants. We were looking for tops: shirts, sweaters, etc. No pants.
We drove up to the outlet mall in Tulalip and spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon making our way through such stores as Coach, Ann Taylor and J.Jill. We had a blast, and I only tried on one pair of pants.
Of course, when I came home I realized I had no where to put any of my new findings. My clothes storage is only yay big (picture hands spread out about as wide as I can get them), and there was no room at the inn. So I did what any good, kind person does. I pulled out my old clothes, the ones I never wear any more and took them over to Goodwill. I think I ended up filling something like 5 bags with my old clothes.
And if you need a better visual? Here's the bulk of it, spread out on my couch.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

I (heart) cleaning, and giving away to Goodwill is just the best. Can't wait to see your new killer tops!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home