Thursday, November 08, 2007

Well, that was unexpected...

Let's just say I'm a little dazed and confused this afternoon, folks. First I had plans for tonight. I even baked lemon bars! Then suddenly the plans are cancelled. Not sure what all changed in 18 hours, but I'm left with a quizzical look and the general feeling of, "Huh..."
Needless to say, I started passing out the lemon bars to my coworkers, in an effort to not eat the entire pan for my dinner. Because really, there's no need to go on a total sugar binge to combat "huh." I even succeeded in getting rid of half the pan, but still ended up bringing the rest home. So far I'm resisting. I'm holding strong.
But dang, those bars are yummy!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

Lemon bars you say? I love lemon bars. Drive to the border and hurl them in my direction.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said...

Mmmmm....lemon bars!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home