Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ah...

That would be the sound you hear as I take a big sigh of relaxation. I love sleeping in, watching movies, and in general taking the time to breath. I forget about that a lot of the time. I forget to stop for a few minutes and simply breath. I forget to simply be in the moment and enjoy it. Why is that, do you think? Why do so many of us have so much trouble taking time to relax and simply BE?
What really amazes me is how calming filing papers, or cleaning up my kitchen table can be. I won't go so far as to say it's transformed me, or that I've become one of those people who run around cleaning everything. But I definitely can find the quietness in setting aside time to file away papers and to clean out those files of old, extraneous papers.
I hope you've all had a moment to enjoy the quiet of this time of year. Or at the very least are able in the near future to find that moment of quiet for yourself.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home