Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

The new year brings about a time of reflection for many of us. We take stock of our lives, and think about what we need to change. It's not a coincidence that so many people start a diet or exercise program on January 1st. Or they pledge to give up smoking, drinking or another vice. But rather than try to change our current situation, why don't we put out the energy to bring us what we want exactly. Do you want a book contract? Put it out into the Universe. Do you want to change your position in life? Figure out what you want and ask for it. What can the world say, but no? And then are you really worse off? Shoot for the moon, you just might hit a star on the way down.
Happy New Year to all of you. May it bring you your dreams.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

Yay! I love this. I think it is important to resolve to focus on what we want instead of what we think is wrong with us that needs to be changed.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Dona Sarkar-Mishra said...

Happy New Year Erin! You know what I do that's worked for me several time? Just write down, "Isn't it great now that I have...." as if I already have what I want...apparently the universe thinks it's made a mistake and needs to catch up so you get what you want :)

Cheating? Pershaps! But it brought me a book deal and a promotion at work :)

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

Happy New Year to you, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home