Thursday, December 06, 2007

No longer singing...

"Raindrops keep fallin' on my head", thank goodness. They stopped the rain in my apartment, and outside of all my furniture piled in the middle of my living room, and the whole in my ceiling, and the fan drying out my carpet, all is good.
Actually, it's great. Only 8 more school days until winter break (*ducking to avoid flying objects from moms and non-teachers everywhere*). Of course, I'll be working my rear off during break, but I'll be home doing so. On my couch.
Relaxed.
Who knows, maybe I'll even manage to make a dent in my TBR pile. Which is short 3 books, now that I've finished those from my last book post. If you haven't listened to my words of wisdom, get thee to the bookstore and buy Un-Veiled by Eileen Rendahl. Fab-u-lous! She maneuvers through to the climax so neatly, you don't even realize you've read the last half of the book in only a few hours. I was shocked when I saw I only had a few pages left. Definitely a worthy read.
Up next? Well, I'm not sure. I have so many to choose from. Quite possibly something from Stephanie Rowe. Or maybe Elizabeth Boyle. Or...hmmm....I think I have to ponder this more.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

Teachers work their tails off- you deserve the break. Read away.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does the whole in your ceiling cover the hole ceiling?

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Do you mean does the hole in my ceiling cover the whole of my ceiling? :) Actually, it's now all patched up, and my carpet has returned to it's rightful home. Finally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home