Saturday, December 01, 2007

A word to the wise...

When you go grocery shopping, don't forget to wear a loosely-fitted shirt, just in case you decide to pick up a flu shot while you're there. If you don't remember to wear the loosely-fitted shirt, you run the risk of creating a tourniquet-like effect with the sleeve you are wearing.
And let me tell you, that hurts.
On an up note I now have my immunization, food for the next week (or few days if the expected wind-storm does anything other than blow), and the makings of a farmer's salad for my two Chanukah parties tomorrow.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger The (Mis)Adventures of a Single City Chick said...

Thankfully, my office brings in a visiting nurse every early November to give a flu shot to those of us who'd like one. I've gotten one every year that I've worked there, and (knock on wood) haven't gotten the flu yet! I swear by them, even though they sting like a sonofabugger when they inject it. Now, hunker down during our storm. :-)

Christina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home