Friday, March 21, 2008

Welcome guest blogger: Diana Groe a.k.a. Emily Bryan

As a special treat for you all, and let's be honest for me too, I invited Diana to join me for a series of posts about the writer's life...from a pantser's point of view. Over the next several days, I'll post our conversation here for you to read.
Until then, you can order Emily Bryan's first release, Distracting the Duchess, at amazon.com. DtD continues to receive fabulous reviews from all angles, including Publisher's Weekly and RTReviews. Writing also as Diana Groe, her releases Maidensong and Erinsong have put her on many an auto-buy list. DtD is her first shot at lighthearted historical romance, and I can't wait for to pick up my own copy.
Diana and I have had way too much fun chatting with each other, and can't wait to bring it to you. Make sure to check back frequently for updates on our chat.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Dr. Barb said...

Sounds like a great conversation. Can't wait for it to start.

Love Emily/Diana's work and I think DtD is a great read! But then I love her more serious earlier historicals, too.

Thanks!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger EmilyBryan said...

Oh, thanks, Dr. Barb!

I'm glad you like both my incarnations. My reading tastes are pretty broad--historical, suspense, well-done paranormals, the occasional chicklit and tons of non-romance as well. I'd be willing to bet I'm not alone.

That said, I have to confess to hurling some non-romances across the room. Most recently I was screamingly angry at Nicholas Sparks' Message in a Bottle. I know he intended a bitter-sweet ending, but it seemed more like bitter-stupid to me.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger lacey kaye said...

Hehe. Your going to talk about pantsing? Do I sense some latent meaning in this? :-)

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger EmilyBryan said...

I think romance writers are quick to spot sexual innuendo. After all, it is our native tongue.

Pun so intended,
Em
http://www.emilybryan.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home