Thursday, May 08, 2008

Good news and a contest...

The good news? Geek Squad came through for me. They recovered most of my files, and are shipping them home where they belong. Whew! I cannot begin to tell you the level of relief I'm feeling right now, knowing that I don't have to find a way to rewrite 4 months worth of work.
As for the contest, the details are below. The winner will receive a copy of Jane Porter's latest book, Mrs. Perfect, along with Shannon McKelden's Venus Envy and Anne Lamott's Bird by Bird. Trust me, you want to win this contest. And if you don't? Tell your friends, because surely they want to win. The contest will run through next Tuesday afternoon.
C'mon. You know you wanna...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

Yay geek squad! I'm so happy for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home