Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Offical Release!

Today is the official launch party for Jane Porter's newest title, Mrs. Perfect. In honor of the launch, I'm offering a contest. The winner will receive a copy of Mrs. Perfect, along with a mass market copy of Venus Envy by Shannon McKelden and Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott. Entering is easy. All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me in what way you're NOT perfect. That's right, folks, I said, "Not." I want to know what slacker-status you've embraced. Have you accepted that the laundry will never be fully completed? Do you, like me, dream of a clutter free living room but recognize that it's not in the cards for more than a day or two? How are you NOT perfect. Winners will be drawn next Tuesday, May 13th at random from those who respond.

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

I shall not divulge all the ways in which I am not perfect, so as not to disillusion anyone. :)

Just wanted to say thanks for the give-away...I'll sign VENUS if you want to before you send it off to the winner. Oh, and I linked you to my blog also.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Lesa~Dragon said...

Wow, thanks for the note.

I'd give you a list of my NOT perfect items, but then there would not be space for anyone else! Well, maybe one.. I always burn the first pancake. HORROR, I know.

I'm bumbed I can make it to the release party tonight, but I'm going to the M's game.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Jacquie Rogers said...

Lesa must have used my list! Now I can't think of any more.

Jacquie

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It is likely that my wife will like whatever book this is, so I'll say that I bite my fingers. Really bad habit. Would love to stop. :)
Jason

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

In what way am I perfect?..... My rabid pouncing on any chocolate product- including those that fall on the floor would count I guess.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Anthony said...

Telling myself that after I clean the dinning room table it will never have clutter again and in 5 days it is full of junk mail and random stuff

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger anne said...

Perfection does not exist in my life nor did it ever. I strive to keep a clean house, prepare healthy meals, be helpful and good hearted but do not attain perfection ever.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger ruth said...

My house never looks perfect at all, lived in but not immaculate. Neither are my meals gourmet, just ordinary. I cannot be slim and svelte although that would be nice. Sadly lacking in housekeeping skills.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger pearl said...

Well I never dust the baseboards, never polish the woodwork, never get on myh ands and knees to clean the bathroom tiles. That's just for starters. More than that I could mention.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Welcome to all the new "faces." I hope you all check back often for updates and random thoughts. To Anne, Ruth, and Pearl, I'm usually happy when I manage to eat relatively healthy. And when I don't let my apartment get too cluttered...as in I can still see the floor. Welcome to the madness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home