Monday, July 21, 2008

Ow!

The RWA National conference is creeping up way faster than I think anyone expected. In just over a week I'll be in San Francisco gearing up to pitch my manuscript, schmooze and be inspired. All over the country women (and even some men) are pulling themselves together for this conference. They're getting waxed, buffed, polished, mani-ed and pedi-ed, all in an effort to put their best face forward.
So like my fellow conference-goers, I ran out this morning for my every 6 months (or so) brow wax. And now I hurt. I have a lovely little burned strip just above my eye lid, and it looks lovely. It should fade before San Fran, but if it doesn't, please don't look too closely at my eyes when you see me there. I appreciate your understanding. In the meantime, as soon as the burning sensation goes away, I'll experiment with covering it up with make up. Wish me luck!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

You realize I'm totally going to check out your eyebrows now right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home