Friday, November 07, 2008

Best job in the world...

I never claim to have the best job in the world. I wake up before the sun comes out. If I'm lucky, I remembered to go to the grocery store the night before, so I'll have food for lunch. If I'm really lucky, all the little personalities will mesh for the day and I won't feel the need to crawl back into bed at 11 a.m.
There are some definite perks to my job. Technically my hours are 7:30-3:00. I get almost all bank holidays off of work. I have fabulous coworkers. But best of all is that I can wear jeans most days (and almost always on Friday), and occasionally we have days like today. Pajama day. Yes ladies and gents, I'm wearing sweatpants to work. This quite possibly may be the most comfortable day I will ever have.
So here's to wearing comfy clothes, and only having a few more hours left of the work week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home