Monday, November 03, 2008

So this is what it's like...

I bet you're all tired of hearing about my computer. You're tired of me whining about how badly I want to throw it off the balcony. About how it takes too long to save anything, making writing fairly difficult when it wants to be ornery.
Well no more.
Yesterday, after the second Fry's trip of the weekend, I have a larger memory card. And it's even been installed. What does this mean? More working memory for my computer to run off of, which means it can actually...run! Wahoo!
I'm still in a little bit of shock. Turning it on took less than 5 minutes. Checking email? Mere seconds. Even opening up my writing file took less time than I'm used to. I swear I jumped the first time something opened without me waiting for 10 minutes.
Imagine the possibilities...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

And here I was hoping we would win you over to the mac side.

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Never underestimate the power of a geek :) But yea, you should come over to the MacWorld anyway!

(odd, my verification word is trayf! hah)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home