Friday, November 21, 2008

Why vitamins can be dangerous...

In the last couple of years, I've noticed a new phenomenon in the vitamin aisle...gummy vitamins. Apparently if we take the Flintstone vitamins of my childhood, and merge them with a gummy bear, you get a whole new world of fun.
I lamented because the gummies were made for kids, so the dosages didn't match up with adults. In hindsight this was a good thing. See, I have a little problem.
My name is Erin and I love gummies.
But then I went to Whole Foods last night and found Vitamin D...in gummy form! Us here in the Northwest don't see a lot of the sun these days, so Vitamin D is kind of a must have. One gummy is 1000 IU. This is good.
They taste fantastic.
This is bad.
How am I supposed to only have one a day? They taste too yummy! They are sour lemon...but not really sour. This is wrong. It's not fair.
On the upside, I don't think I'll have a deficiency this year...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

I think I better stay away from Whole Foods for awhile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home