Monday, December 01, 2008

Back to reality...

Why is a four day weekend is never long enough? I went down to Cannon Beach with the boy for the holiday weekend...time to meet the family, you know. Four days of forced relaxation.
And it only took a day for him to finally stop telling me I looked bored.
What can I say? I'm used to constant motion forward. I finally did relax, however, just in time for the weekend to end. But no weekend is complete without a walk on the beach (all be it bundled up) followed by hot apple cider. Which I thoroughly enjoyed.
Sadly it's now back to the reality of the end of the trimester...also known as report card time. I'll try to post at least once more before they are do, but it'll likely be short.

Now, enough about me, how about you? How is your December shaping up?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Ha! That's funny about him tell you you look bored. Doesn't he know you well enough to know you don't know the meaning of the word "relax?" LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home