Monday, January 26, 2009

Strike 1!

Happy birthday to Mom! In honor of her, we all went out Saturday night. A little pool, a little bowling, a little cheesecake...what more could you ask for?
Well, if you're me a slightly more respectable score. In the end it came down to The Boy and Mom, our two high scorers for the night. And the winner was...Mom! And it was an honest win, too, not just because it was her birthday.
Then there was me...left behind down in the, ahem, lower numbers. Though to be honest, it doesn't bother me all that much. I am well aware of my limitations when it comes to sports. The fact I bowled all ten frames is enough for me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

I am a REALLY bad bowler. I have been known- on MORE than one occasion to let the ball go when it is behind me and take out innocent people

 

Post a Comment

<< Home