Monday, February 02, 2009

Things you need to go buy...

  • Your own copy of What Would Emma Do?
  • A tea latte
  • velcro (because it always comes in handy)
  • a copy of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
  • Australian red licorice (because why not?)
  • pretty flowers (preferably not roses)

It's been a long week, and it's only Monday night. Is this is a sign? Should I be concerned? The above listed is prompted by a) things I own that you should too, b) things I want, but don't have currently, and c) one thing I need to go pick up, but I'm too lazy to stop by the store.

Bet you can't guess which are which.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Nynke said...

Hi Erin,

just a quick spill-over quote from an Emily Bryan tourista: you're so right about Dr. Horrible! It's great! I'm not so sure about the tea latte and Australian red liquorice - is that really spicy? Anyway, thanks for the fun little post and good luck with your blog!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Hi Nynke,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's always great to have new visitors. The liquorice isn't spicy at all. In fact, it's very sweet, chewy, and tastes like strawberry. I'm horribly addicted to the stuff, which is why I can't keep it anywhere near me.

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Erin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Nynke said...

Hmm, strawberry liquorice, sounds mouthwatering! I'm from Holland and we have lots of different kinds of liquorice around here, but I've enver heard of one like this... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home