Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Everyone needs...

...a little time to relax.
So today I hied myself off to my favorite spa for a VERY relaxing facial treatment. I knew I felt stressed going in. My shoulders are practically up by my ears these days. I hate report card time, I really do. Throw in some other on the job stressors, and is it a wonder I was in desperate need of some "me" time?
While on the table, with the soft music playing, and my esthetician massaging my scalp, I realized something important. This stress level? I'm not used to it any more. I, my dear friends, have become a much calmer person over the last few months. I realize it's hard to tell sometimes. I may rant and rave...and pull at my own hair. But it's true! Which makes this week extra hard to deal with. I don't like feeling this way.
So I will relax. I'm doing fine. I'm on track with report cards. It's only 2.5 weeks until Spring Break. I can do this.
Breath in.
Breath out.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Erin - I love getting facials and massages, manicures and pedicures. I fee so pampered and it is soooo relaxing! I'd do it twice a month if I could afford it.
:)
G.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

I've been meaning to book myself into the spa. this is a good reminder!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Glad to hear you took some time out for yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home