Friday, March 27, 2009

Great theme songs...

I'm always listening for a great theme song. Not a catchy jingle, necessarily, but a theme. One that takes the entirety and winds it all together. Recently, while watching John and Kate Plus Eight, I caught an ad for The Tudors, a Showtime series about the Tudor royal line. The opening shot is of Jonathon Rhys Myers on a throne in full regalia, with Queen's I Want It All playing in the background. Perfection!
Not only is it Queen (which, let's face it folks, is awesome), but it was the perfect song to intro this series.
Which got me thinking about about an old meme, What would the theme song of your life be? Mine, at least during report card time, is Queen's I'm Going Slightly Mad (for obvious reasons). What would yours be?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you read my post about this earlier this week or is this coincidence?

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Not many people admit to watching Jon & Kate Plus 8 ;) (I'm still hiding it!)

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

My theme song changes with my moods. And my moods change with the moon.
:)
G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home