Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Relax...

Take a load off. Put up your feet.
Not.
Somehow, my Spring Break is rapidly filling up with more events than I can even keep track of. As a matter of fact, you know it's a bad sign when The Boy runs through a list of 3 nights in a row with activities, and follows it with "So, is there anything else for the weekend?"
I don't know how it happened. In fact, I've been pretty darn proud of myself lately, as far as my scheduling goes. Sure, I'm not completely on top of things. Not sure if I ever will be, if you want the truth. But somehow I've managed to out-do even my usual scheduling this weekend and into next week.
So, here's to staying sane, catching up on sleep, and hopefully getting some writing done. It's a special talent, but it's my talent.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

I won't get to relax until I arrive at RT!

How's that for a contradiction?

LOL
G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home