Sunday, May 10, 2009

Am I the only one?

I tend to be a very vivid dreamer. I often remember my dreams, at least for the first few minutes. Longer if they really made an impression. My dreams tend to be more on the bizare-side of things, which most of the time I can handle. But this latest bought is just too much. Frankly, I'm blaming the big, beautiful full moon.
I'm a pretty good sleeper these days. A miracle, really, from how it used to be. In the last year I've developed the ability to fall asleep (most of the time) within the first few minutes. It's a skill The Boy envies a great deal.
Last night I was envying it. Took an hour to fall asleep, and this was already well past my usual turn in time. Then, once out? Bizarro dreams that refused to quit. They felt so real I thought I'd woken up and lived through 2 full days.
And this was before I actually woke up.
Definitely not a quality sleep night. Which I why I'm sitting here in great debate. Nap? Or write the last 5 pages of my manuscript.
Sleep. Write.
Sleep. Write.
Oy, just the decision alone is enough to drive me batty. What do you think I should do?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Hi Erin!

If your body is telling you to sleep, then sleep.

I can't write with only half a brain awake!

:)
G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home