Friday, May 22, 2009

Contest Time!!

I don't know about you, but I've been biding my time until I could post my latest contest. Since it's both my birthday and a holiday weekend, I decided to share the joy. Serena Robar's Giving Up the V comes out next month, but you can win it here early!
What Amazon.com has to say:
What's So Wrong With Waiting
Spencer Davis just turned sixteen. But unlike most hormonal teenagers who seem obsessed with sex -- like her entire crew of friends -- Spencer just doesn't get it. She'd rather wait for the right guy and the right moment. But that moment may be arriving sooner than she'd thought.
Enter Benjamin Hopkins, a new transfer student who seems to have his eyes on our V-card-carrying heroine. He's gorgeous, funny, suave, athletic, and capable of making Spencer's knees wobble with a single glance. Spencer has never felt this way about anyone before, but is Ben truly V-worthy?

I devoured this book in just a day once I got my greedy little hands on an ARC. Now it's your turn. Simply leave a comment telling me how you plan to celebrate the holiday weekend by Monday, 12 noon, and I'll draw a name at random to win a signed ARC of Giving Up the V.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I suspect I won't like this book, but I suspect Brooke will. :) We are packing this weekend and probably worrying about how long we will be w/o a house. :)
Jason

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Anthony said...

I have to doggy sit for 3 straight days routheso no backpacking in the woods :( A day hike will have to suffice.

 
At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my dreams I'll be engaging in these activities:
1. Boating with a drink in hand
2. Have a hot guy at my side
3. Read a book
4. Take a hot air balloon ride

But alas, this is all a dream since I will be doing this:
1. Working
2. Working
3. Working

I will call you though to wish you a happy birthday!!! :)

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

You got an ARC? No fair!

It's not a holiday weekend here in Canada and thus far I've spent it cleaning the house. Yes, it is non stop fun here.

Happy Birthday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home