Monday, May 04, 2009

I had a great post...

I swear, I had a great post in mind. It was fabulous! Entertaining, witty...it was all this and more.
Too bad I forgot it.
After a long few days, I'm back. Sorry about all the quiet, but it's been a little nutty around here. I know, I know, nothing new, right?
Right.
So in light of the fact I forgot the topic of my fantabulous post, you get the next idea floating through my head. And light that it's a Monday, and I'm very tired, I've decided to focus on some good things in my life, like:
  • fabulous family and friends
  • good books
  • entertaining movies
  • I'm so close to the end of my current WIP I can practically taste it

How about you? What are some good things in your life these days?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Hi Erin!

I'm about 1/2 way through my current MS - and thanks to RT, it's already promised to an editor!
(Don't worry, she already knows it's not finished.)

Counting the blessings -
G.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

I have fingers crossed for this manuscript- I still love the idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home