Thursday, June 18, 2009

Almost there...

As I'm closing in on the end of the school year once again, I'm finding my brain capacity for blog posts dwindling. Frankly I'm tired. Just tired. And my brain is pudding on top of it all.
I sit in meetings and I hear stuff...important stuff! I just can't absorb it any more.
So rather than think about how many report cards I still have left to write, or how many assessments are left to grade, I've decided to look at the positive stuff coming up in my life.
Including but not limited to:
  • my first visit to LA.
  • Girls' trip to Las Vegas (also first time ever)
  • paring down my TBR shelf
  • Nightstands!
  • A Kindle?
  • more sunny days that I can actually enjoy

There's more. So much more. Like I said before though, my brain is pudding. So this'll have to do. What are you looking foward to?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Erin - Is LA Louisiana or Los Angeles? Hehe!

If it's Los Angeles, what will you be doing while out here?

:)
G.

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Kelli Estes said...

It looks like you've got some great things planned! Get those report cards done so you can enjoy life again! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home