Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just a few more days...

and then school is officially out for the year. It's been a roller coaster folks. This year really pushed my leadership skills, not to mention my teaching skills. It made me really think about how I am as a teacher, and as a person.
I'm going to miss these guys.
But, it's not all sad. Nope, not at all. With the end of the year comes a much needed, and well-deserved, break.
In the meantime, I got my nightstands and I ordered my coffee table. I can't wait to see it in my apartment. It's big, and takes up space, but it'll be such an improvment.

But alas, there are a few more days to go, so off to bed with my book & a cup of tea.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Ooooh, I love new furniture!!
:D
G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home