Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Homeownership...

I've discovered a new danger to homeownership, but before I share I'll tell you that I just made a deal to purchase a condo. Big step for me, considering I still watch cartoons many days.
Then I discovered a very large, very real danger...
Tar-jay. Target to those of you not in the know.
I went there to buy a fan, which apparently they've been sold out of since Saturday. I stayed to pick up a few other items. That's when I realized my mistake.
See, Target has everything. They have shower heads, toilet seats, window shades/blinds/sheers/valances, wall hooks, organizational caddies...I could go on. Thankfully, a friend called me to congratulate me, and was very persuasive when she said, "Get out of there, now!"
She was right. I haven't even closed, and I'm already ready to buy all sorts of doodads, gadgets, and various other pretties.
So dangerous...
Which of course begs the question...what is your "danger" store?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Shannon McKelden said...

Office Max (or the office supply department of any store, for that matter!). I'm a glutton when it comes to stuff for my office...post-its, flags, new pens and mechanical pencils, organizers, etc. Yum!

Congrats again on the homeownership! That's so exciting!

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Genella deGrey said...

Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond, any book store, all malls -

This is why I try and stay home as much as possible.

:D
G.

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Eileen said...

A bakery.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home